Sunday, February 27, 2011

The Goodness That is Don Luis (my rebuttal/ apology)

Dearest Husband of Mine,

It's not the man I was after (I never even laid eyes or hands(!) on him).  It was his goods- croissants speckled with sugar, cooked to perfection.  Flaky pastries covered with powdered sugar, oozing with dulce de leche.  The smell, blocks away, of sugar in the air.  .  .  Any gluten eater would have been lured!



 It was the goods, my love, not the man!  And all I have left is feelings of regret. . . and some chubby cheeks.That's NOTHING compared to all that you've given me!  Please consider it, not an affair, but a moment (or 2 or 3 or 4) of weakness.  Weakness that led me, not to the arms of a man,  but only to his goods (baked goods, that is).  .  .  ; )

Filled with Regret and Lots of Sugar,
Amy


1 comment:

  1. I mean seriously Amy, how could anyone resist those goods?? (those baked goods of course!)

    Pretty please post some NZ pics!

    ReplyDelete